Wednesday 8 February 2017

KTs Essentials

                            My everyday make-up routine

                 

1.Bobbi Brown Lipgloss
2.Mac Studio fix foundation colour- NC30 
3.Mac Pigment shimmer ( i use this at the top of my cheek bones to highlight)
4.YSL mascara
5.Rimmel liquid eyeliner
6. Mac lipstick - Colour Mehr or if im feeling a little paler skinned Mac Syrup
7.Chanel shimmer, i use this as eye shadow 
8. Nars Bronser 
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills brow kit. (Amazing for defining your eyebrows)
10. Mac studio fix powder 
11.Bobbi brown concealer
12.Mac blusher brush - it is so soft!!
                                            Coffee fix!


As you know already I am a Marketing student currently studying in Glasgow so these early morning lectures are hard to wake up for. I am obsessed with Starbucks coffee, so this is must on my way to a lecture. I tend to go for a skinny Cappuccino but if i’m feeling like something sweet i'll have a Caramel Coffee light frappuccino which, let me tell you, are the bomb! 

Hair Queen..


These are the heated rollers i use, and i swear by them even for people like me with fine hair. I always curl my hair first with my thin Ghd straighteners, allowing the rollers to heat through. I always give myself a good hour minimum to sit with my rollers while doing my make up as i feel they hold the curls a lot longer. I never brush my curls out straight away, i think they drop if you do. I use a wide tooth comb to gently part the curls and give it slight back comb to add volume and finish the look by spraying my favourite 'Got2be' hairspray. 






These products work wonders for me - especially in the sun for those who are blondies. This actually changed my life! I’m not joking, So my hair can be dry at times as I have it coloured regularly. My hairdresser showed me Argan secret oil. It makes my hair SO soft and for the past two years I haven’t washed my hair once without using it. Moroccan oil is also good but for me Argan oil is the best. You apply it like any serum to towel dried hair.

KT LOVES...

Although I'm a student, always working the hours god sends yet complaining I'm poor... I have a secret addiction to lovely expensive goodies which my bank balance just cant afford..

No automatic alt text available.





Last Christmas I got these a special present and I literally love them! A red shiny soul is always on a girls wish list - just a shame they are not so comfy to wear. These are the Pegalle 120cm bought from Christian Loubiton website.

No automatic alt text available.

This little English bully is mine and I am literally obsessed. He makes me laugh and he gets dragged along everywhere. Everyone should own one of these dogs!

A girl can wish..


This sunset monogram YSL bag is also one of my favourites - ill maybe be able to afford it one day. The colour and style is classic and yeah its the bank balance would take a hit - but I always say its quality over quantity!









7 comments:

  1. I have found this information really helpful. I've loved your pieces of advice about everyday make- up routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - would be interesting to hear your thoughts on everyday makeup routine as your blog is based on clean eating and i aim to have a healthy lifestyle along with keep up good skincare.

      Delete
  2. Love reading your current-make up routine, got some tips!
    I've also wrote a blog on my current make-up routine,I would appreciate it if you checked it out!

    https://beautyobsessed96.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading - will be sure to check out your blog!

      x

      Delete
  3. Amazing tips for a perfect routine! My girlfriend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved the post - check out my Facebook too. LifeofKT

      x

      Delete
  4. Loved reading this! some great tips and love the puppy!! xx

    ReplyDelete